Herding dust collecting systems are widely used in the chemicals industry in the form of bunker top filters, process filters, integrated filters or pure exhaust air filters.
They can be used in the production of for example:
- Basic chemicals
- Dyes and pigments
- Organic or inorganic substances
- Fertilizers and nitrogen compounds
- Plastics in primary forms
- Pest control and crop protection products
- Chemical fibers
Special properties and characteristics of the Herding® sinter-plate filter are:
- A high rate of separation protects personnel and machinery, a high rate of material recovery results in maximum productivity
- Long service life and low wear enhance safety and reduce spending on spare parts and servicing. No backup filter required in many cases
- As rigid filters the elements can be integrated directly in the process
Since Herding manufactures both the filter media and the whole systems, productivity can be drastically improved, regardless of whether the customer requires new systems, modernization or an upgrade.