With the Herding® FLEX series, all proven advantages of pure surface filtration with the Herding® sinter-plate filters are implemented in a compact and space-saving manner. The filter unit series is extremely flexible for volume flows of approx. 500 m³/h up to several 100,000 m³/h in modular design.
The filter units of the FLEX-series are equipped with vertically installed sinter-plate filters. Depending on the requirements, Herding® DELTA, DELTA² or HSL filter elements are being used. Unit safety and performance according to the current ATEX guidelines are coordinated with the unit operator, if required.
The upper part of the filter unit consists either of an integrated fan unit or as a simple housing cover with external fans.
The Herding sinter-plate filters are the centerpiece in the central part of the filter as well as the interface to the raw gas inlet and the integrated Jet-Pulse cleaning with compressed air supply tank and the integral solenoid valves. All components that are relevant for maintenance are easily accessible from the front side.
The lower end of the unit is formed by the dust discharge. It can be designed individually, according to the particular application and customer requirements. In its simplest form, it consists of a discharge hopper with a dust collecting bin. There are also rotary air lock feeders, screw conveyors, flap systems, pneumatic discharge systems or various customized discharge systems adaptable.
- Constant operating conditions by surface filtration
- Highly efficient cleaning system at a low and energy-saving consumption of compressed air
- Maintenance doors as displacers with extremely stable stiffening - no escaping of dust
- Separate valve compartments for the inspection of the dedusting-system during operation
- Project-specific design of the dust discharge
- Flow guidance for energy optimization, effective pre-separation and sedimentation
- Access to all relevant components from the front side
- Due to the modular design, operating volume flow rates can be up to several 100,000 m³/h
- Filter media Herding® DELTA, DELTA², HSL are available in non-chargeable or antistatic versions
- Constructive equipotential bonding of the filter unit
- Constructive explosion protection by means of pressure relief // explosion suppression
- Fire protection systems as safeguard
- Integrated pre-separation systems
- Herding® MULTICOATER for sticky products
- Microprocessor control Herding® MP 12 or project-specific control systems
- Customized discharge systems // fire protection systems // pre-separation systems
- FirstRinse for the preparation of a filter change free from contamination
The system's safety and configuration in accordance with the ATEX directive are coordinated with the owner-user in order to ensure that his needs are met.
The units can be fitted with optional safety equipment or supplemented with accessories to suit specific processes.